Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday, 15 October (Conan coming, siblings at camp, birthday party)

     Yesterday, my siblings all left from school for an overnight camp put on by King's college.  Needless to say, the house was much quieter last night.  Also last night, Mom and I visited NewLife church again to try a woman's meeting called Flourish that they hold once a year.  We ate some good food, listened to two good speakers, and left early because it was 9:30 and we were both falling asleep in our chairs.  I honestly don't know how these South Africans do it!  They all have to get up at 5:30 or 6 am for school and work, and yet their programs (even in the middle of the week) don't end until 10 pm.  That's not enough sleep for me, when we don't get home until 10:30.
     Today, we're heading to the airport at 8:30am to pick up Paul Conan, a guy from Gig Harbor, our church!!  Later, Teresa, Mom, and Ivan are taking him to visit the Lion and Rhino park.  While they are there, I'm going to my friend, Megan's, birthday party, a pool party!  Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to post later

No comments:

Post a Comment