Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday, February 23 (Valentines Ball)


     As previously mentioned, last night was the night of the Valentines Ball.  Teresa, as a grade 8, was required to attend, and I chose to go as well.  I think it's safe to say Teresa hated it, but that's because she hates dresses, dancing, loud music, and pretty much the idea of a high school dance in general.  It didn't help that she was required to waltz with a boyyyyyy.  :) oh the joys of being an older sister.  I enjoyed myself, although it wasn't as amazing as it could have been.  I had fun dressing up.  And dressing Teresa up.  First night wearing heels.... 3 inches and a bit wobbly, but I got used to them.
     The dance included a sit-down dinner of lasagna (pronounced lasana instead of lasanya) and a couple of the boys from school were DJing.  It would have been better if they had given us a larger space to mingle in, but they wouldn't allow us outside; it would be harder to keep track of us.


3 comments:

  1. Love the photos - you girls are so BEAUTIFUL! Your description of the dance brings back memories of my first dance!! 3"heels - glad you got the wobble under control. Hugs all around, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew - are you two my sweet young nieces?? Smokin' hot, ladies!! :-) You look fabulous. Sara - you might have some modeling agencies come a calling!! Love the dress - it suits / fits you so well. :-) Just a pop of Pink - love it. And, Teresa, you are darling!! Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to see you two all dressed up. My goodness! You are all growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete