Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, August 5 (Johannesburg, Gauteng)



Having been accepted to The King's School in Robin Hills, today we went and got our uniforms.  LOTS of clothing.  For me, track suit (pants and jacket), PE shirt, house shirt (we're in the house of Israel, which is blue), blue slacks, two blue skirts, three white blouses, one jersey (sweater), and one blazer.  That's just for me, so multiply that times six and you have about the right amount.  When we got home, it was MY job to sort out the clothing into the six piles for me and my siblings, and that was crazy, too.  A lot of my siblings are close in sizes, so it probably took me an hour to sort, label, and inventory everything.  However, I really like my uniform a lot.  It's comfortable and cute, and I don't have to worry about what I wear to school.  

2 comments: