Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday, August 2 (Johannesburg, Gauteng)


We tested at our second choice school today, The King's School.  Teresa and I flew through our tests and were the second ones done, after Ivan.  I like the feel of the King's College better, though; it wasn't as formal, and the uniforms were cuter there... :) I know, I'm a total girl.  The King's School was all brick and 'Afternoon, ma'am, afternoon, sir'.  It just didn't feel like an extremely welcoming school.  Their courses were interesting though, and I would be able to work around my previously odd science schedule.  God will place us where He wills us to be, so I'm not worried.

3 comments:

  1. We're praying for the right school, Sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does "previously odd science schedule" mean??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have taken physical science and chemistry, but not biology, and although I did take life science, I don't remember much of it. So I'm lacking in that area

    ReplyDelete