Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday, 16 September (Night before moving)

Today was a normal day, at least for the first half. School was normal, a good Friday with barely any homework. But, whatever homework we had, we didn't do because tomorrow is moving day and we spent the entire time out of school packing. We have all the suitcases and the carry-ons plus a few extra bags to pack. The suit cases have to go in the car, and we don't have a large trailer so we will have to make a few extra trips back to our B-B to get them all to the farm. Tomorrow Sara, Rebecca, and I have a athletics meet, so Sara is sleeping over at Jessica Otter's house and the De Chalains are taking me and Rebecca to ours. Rebecca is a Reserve in the relay race and I am in Hurdles, relay, long jump, and 100 meter sprint. By the way, this is Teresa writing. Since Sara is at her sleep over, I am the guest writer. Am I as good as her? Sorry it's a day late. We had to pack the car and it was to hectic.

-Teresa

4 comments:

  1. Teresa,
    You did a great job writing in the journal - way to go!! Grandma Joy
    P.S. - I know what a good writer you are - I read the first part of your novel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you write, T! You should start your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, I didn't even recognize it wasn't Sara writing until you said "Tomorrow Sara, ...." and thinking that was strange, I quick jumped ahead and saw it was you. So......Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete