Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday, 20 September (Card Reader Found!)

I found my card reader! So now I'll post some make up photos.

Friday night I went to the NCCB youth group which takes place at the King's College, and this is a picture of the fountain in the high school courtyard.  I have been warned many times to never, EVER touch the water in the fountain, it is so disgusting.  But it makes for a cool picture at night.






Saturday was move-in day, and our house was filled with boxes and

paper and general mess.



My siblings are absolutely insane.  It is spring here, and although it may be warmer than spring back home, it's still not warm enough for swimming.  I think.  That doesn't seem to stop them, though.






This picture is the back of our Fresh Friday t-shirt.  Fresh Fridays, we can wear these shirts and jeans and white takkies (sneakers).  The shirt says ISAIAH 
40:31 
THE KINGS COLLEGE & PREP 
RISE UP ON WINGS OF EAGLES

Isaiah 40:31 says: "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

5 comments:

  1. Sara - does your "farm" sit on more than an acre? Will you soon have chickens? Does your staff live with you in staff quarters? What is the cottage for? Hope you all are now sleeping in your own beds! Love the t-shirts and I love that verse.
    Cheers and God Bless you all. Grandma Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are those critters behind the zebras? Springboks? Sort of like living in a zoo.
    Grampa Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think the smallholding sits on two acres. Mom wants chickens. Yes, Francina, our maid, lives in staff quarters on the property. The cottage is for guests. We are all now sleeping in our beds. The critters behind the zebras are 'blesboks' I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma, the cottage is for when you come!

    ReplyDelete