Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday, 14 September (Track meets and house developments)

     Track meet today for Teresa and me, she at Beaulieu Prep, and me at De La Salle.  Teresa placed third in her hurdles race and placed fourth in her relay race.  I ran the 100-meter sprint, and placed second or third in our school's league, the B-league.  This also happened to be last out of all the girls running, which didn't make me feel very good about my performance, but I'll do better next time; this was my first meet, after all.  I also ran the relay, in which the person I was passing to and I managed to drop the baton on the change over, but, again, this was my first track meet, and it was a friendly one (no points counting for the school), so I'll do better next time.
     As to our house which we're going to be renting, things are moving along.  Fencing is up, painting is done inside the house, clean up is happening on the property and inside the staff quarters, and electric fencing and security gates are scheduled to happen before Saturday.  Hopefully, we'll be able to move in this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun with this, Sara. Keep practicing that handoff - you'll keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up sis i believe in u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go runners!
    Also, glad to hear the house is coming along - is moving day still tomorrow (Saturday>) Regardless, happy packing (again) and unpacking in a "new" home . God Bless!.
    Grandma Joy

    ReplyDelete