Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday, September 8 (King's College, Bryanston)

     After school today, we had athletics, which is the only sport happening right now.  Since we've never had a chance to participate in athletics before, the teachers picked our sports for us, and taught them to us.  Becca did relay, hurdles, and running, Ivan did long jump, and running, Esther did high jump, and running.  Jonathon, unfortunately, wasn't able to participate, since he couldn't find his track shorts.  I was sent to the high school long jump place, where I was told my jump was 'brilliant', and I think that with time, there's a possibility of me competing in that event.  Teresa did sprinting and hurdles, and she made the team for hurdles!  Her first competition is on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Your great-grandpa Llewellyn held the track record at his high school for years - maybe even today! Your grandpa Jack also ran track -- yes, yes, Grandpa Jack did that!! So, I'm not surprised! Enjoy and good look tomorrow Teresa!
    Grandma Jojy

    ReplyDelete